Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring break is over

Im so sad I have to go back to school, at least I only have a few weeks left.
For spring break karl came down and we went to disney. It was seriously so much fun. 80 degrees and sunny everyday, what could be better?
though, i must say it was really expensive. I put my rental car on my credit card and our park tickets/hotel were paid for in advance and I still managed to spend around 500$
That was the first time karl had swam in the ocean since he was 5.


I also managed to gain 4 pounds on vaction....just to find out our treadmill is STILL broken and might be for a couple more weeks. ugh.

2 comments:

  1. i think people always gain weight on vacation. unless youre backpacking across some country and eat weird stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till Dave and I go on vacation! Glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete