Sunday, June 12, 2011

changes

Well, once again, i havent been here for a while.
Last week I moved to chicago, I live in a nice apartment right next to the park. Though i wouldnt go to the park at night time, its really nice during the day.

Sometime last week karl and I broke up, its the weirdest feeling. Losing a boyfriend and a best friend at the same time. We may have had our fair share of bad times, but doesnt everyone? We definitely had a lot of good times together. Ive been in a really bummy mood since he left, but hey, things happen, maybe its for the best. Who knows. Im sad, but trying to keep a life moves on attitude.
We did a lot of fun touristy things before he left which was really cool. We had a lot of fun even though we werent dating anymore and it made me remember why I love him so much.
The last day he was here we went to the "beach" it was so cold but we still had a lot of fun.
This is the last picture we'll ever take together, we look so happy, its kind of a bummer. But, im trying to keep a "life moves on" attitude.


But hey, good things are happening too! I ended up getting a good job that im really excited about and now im a lot less stressed about money. I have a lot of friends here and im just genuinely happier than I used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment